Save email search alert criteria to your user’s dashboard while browsing the front end map.
We’ve made this as easy as possible! If you are logged in as a site manager, manager, or agent, you can click the bell button at the top left and a drop down will appear. Select it.
Now whatever you had searched for on the map, you can save to any user (agents can only save to the user’s they are assigned to). Simply click “Select A User” and you’ll be able to easily search through all registered users by their name or email address. Choose how often you want them to get an email about a new property that meets the criteria, name the search, then hit save. It’s easy!
Go to your Agent Dashboard to Save Specific Homes to User’s Saved Dashboards
On the Agent Dashboard you can sort by Goal, Agent, When Registered, Last Contact Attempt, Tag, and more – all at the top of the dash. Don’t forget to use the handy search bar to find the client you want as well. Notice that you can instantly click “See Public Page”. This is where the user has collected their saved homes and saved search criteria. Best practice is to look at their saved homes and find some homes to save to their dashboard, so they have agent recommend homes there and also create an agent recommended search criteria for them that matches, especially if they haven’t set one up for themselves yet.
3. To save homes and set up email home alerts (and more) for your client, click “Collaborate” below their name.
4. Here the first tab that opens is the Details page. You can leave notes about this client, assign to a different agent (if you’re a Manager) or assign to yourself if you’re an Agent, change the Tag, set last contact attempt to now, and more.
5. SAVE A HOME To add an Agent Recommended home to their saved page – go to the homes tab. Use the handy search bar. Simply type in the address you want to save to your client’s page. Then hit the add button. It as simple as that.
6. SAVE A SEARCH while logged into the backend. To add a saved search email alerts to your user, click the Searches tab. Now you’ll see another bar asking for a search URL. This is really handy if you want to add the same search criteria to a number of different users. You can just copy and paste for various clients.
7. Feel free to check your work. Go back to the Agent Dashboard and select “See Public Page”.
Any homes or searches you’ve saved for the user should show up.